We’re always looking for more movers and shakers
If you’d like to help Queensland businesses reach their full potential, we might just have a job for you.
Over the last year CCIQ has gone through tremendous change as a company as we modernised our brand, reinvigorated our movement and built on the successes we have had on behalf of the business community.
CCIQ has changed structure and workforce significantly, with a renewed emphasis on regional representation, a dedicated contact and regional sales team and investment in our advocacy team and marketing function. This has seen CCIQ expand to 25 full-time staff, 16 of whom joined in the last year.
We are always looking for talented, motivated staff who have a passion for small business and Queensland and want to make a positive difference to this vital sector of the economy.
Check below for our current vacancies.
CCIQ has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Sunshine Coast Office in Maroochydore. In this role, you will be responsible for growing and retaining our membership base as well as actively supporting our network of Local Chambers throughout the Sunshine Coast and Wide Bay regions.
Your main responsibility will be to:
- Retain and grow our membership base;
- Promote key CCIQ advocacy and lobbying initiatives at a local, State and Federal level
- Create and implement a commercial plan to improve our influence and profitability;
- Assist in the development and support of our Regional Chamber Network; and
- Raise the professional profile of CCIQ throughout the Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay and surrounding regions.
Click on the link below for more details. If you are a successful sales person, experienced at solution selling and with a passion for business on the Sunshine Coast, we want to hear from you.