The carbon price begins on 1 July 2012.
As a business owner do you understand how the carbon pricing scheme operates?
Do you fully understand how it will impact your business, and are you taking any action yet to reduce any cost and price shocks?
Businesses prepared for the start of the carbon price will be best placed to deal with its impacts and ready to capitalise on new business and market opportunities!
CCIQ is steadfastly opposed to the introduction of the carbon pricing scheme. We share the concern of the business community over its complexity and possible effects on the international competitiveness of Queensland industries.
However we are conscious that a lack of clear information and mixed messaging from all sides of the debate can cause confusion. At CCIQ, we want to ensure that every Queensland business is supported with the information and tools to help them prepare for the start of the carbon price.
In partnership with Power Choice, CCIQ has developed a guide on the carbon tax, specifically focussed on the needs of small and medium businesses.
Essential information included in this guide includes:
- How the carbon pricing scheme works
- Which Queensland businesses and industries will be paying the tax – are any of these your suppliers or business customers?
- Important issues you need to consider before the commencement of the carbon price
- The impact on electricity prices and how to reduce electricity cost increases
- Business Checklist - the 10 most important steps you can take to reduce the impacts of the carbon price
To find out more, download your free copy of the Carbon Price Business Guide now.
Providing energy solutions you can trust
Power Choice, Queensland’s largest energy consultant and broker is dedicated to helping business owners save time and money when it comes to electricity. As a quality certified and ethically led company our mission is to assist Queensland businesses with their energy needs; helping business owners navigate their way through the energy marketplace and lower their electricity costs.
Our services include:
Why choose Power Choice?
* Power Choice does not compare all energy providers, and cannot guarantee the lowest price. ^ Since 2009