The Keys to Successfully Launch Any New Product or Service
In this episode, Bree and Andrew explore the concept of ‘newism’, which is the idea that consumers are constantly craving new technology, new trends to follow, new foods to eat. So what does that mean in business? This means that business owners need to be renewing their products and services all the time because everyone is addicted to new.
The launch of new products and services is often the most important process of creating something new, so Bree and Andrew share their top tips on how to make sure your next big idea is a success.
Lastly, Bree chats with Mark Coburn, a serial entrepreneur, who over 25 years has built over a dozen businesses. His latest venture is a single malt whisky distillery where Bree finds out how he raised $1.2 million dollars with Facebook Live in ten minutes.
On top of all that, Bree and Andrew also go into...
- Why the launch is often the most important part of the sales process
- Lessons they learned from their past failures in launching new products and services
- Why market research on all consumers, not just your customers, is vital
- The homework every business owner needs to do during the development stage
- The easy mistake you can avoid when studying the competition
- How you can guarantee your product or service will sell by the time you launch
- Why you should keep promoting your product or service even if you are tired of it
- Mark Coburn’s unique business model in keeping a business going when your profit timetable is four to seven years away
- Advantages of Facebook Live as a launch strategy
- The value of a community that includes those who may not be large financial backers
- 5 top tips on launching a new product or service
- Unusual and weird business ideas from around the world