Frequently Asked Questions
If you need advice, or to understand your responsibilities as an employer, this help centre is for you.
- Current restrictions for Queensland
- Information for businesses
- Updates from Qld Health
- Understanding 'essential'
- Non-essential businesses (no exceptions)
- Non-essential businesses (with exceptions)
- Further resources
- Do I need to send people home if they have flu/cold-like symptoms?
- Will WorkCover cover my staff wages during quarantine?
- Will WorkCover reimburse coronavirus costs?
- Making plans
- Team communication
- Managing staff health and safety
- Staff stuck overseas
- Working from home
- Staff stand down
- and more...
Information for members on CCIQ's operating hours during the outbreak:
- Employer Assistance
- Export / International Trade
At CCIQ we recognise this is a time of uncertainty, concern and stress for Queensland businesses, managers and their staff.
We are working with governments on all levels to report on the impact COVID-19 is having on business and to provide advice and guidance on how to best support them.
- Leasing Principles
- Rent Relief FAQs