The Export Hotline is a member-only service connecting CCIQ members with International Trade Advisors who collectively have over 60 years senior experience and can provide trusted market intelligence, practical advice and business tools to help your business expand across global markets.
Our experienced International Trade advisors can assist with specialist advice on how the exporter to benefit from the Australian Free Trade Agreements in terms of tariffs reductions (i.e. which export market is a better option for their product in terms of tariffs); exporter’s products Harmonised Statistical (HS) codes assistance and general international trade enquiries such as what steps the exporter should take to become export ready and who can assist in the process.
Below are just some of the ways our expert team can help you over the phone:
- Australian Free Trade Agreements & Tariffs Advice
- Commodities tariffs & HS codes interpretation
- Finding the right partner overseas assistance & introduction to relevant parties
- Export strategy related quarries
- Freight Forwarders specialised queries
- Export Documentation
- Import permits
- Cargo insurance
- Export Finance
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG)
- Other export related enquiries
Our team of specialist advisers are here to help you share your business with the world. We can help you expand your international reach, enter new markets and identify opportunities for growth. Becoming a CCIQ member is one of the best things you can do for your business. Join CCIQ today, and help us, help you.