The International 20 membership is perfect for small to medium sized businesses who want to continue building their presence within the overseas market.
If you’re wanting to continue expanding your business through International trade, our International 20 membership provides expert advice, support and discounted export documentation services to help your business continue to grow.
As an International 20 customer, you can enjoy:
Export Documentation Discounts
- Discounts on export documentation certification: CCIQ is the peak authorising body for export documentation in Queensland. International 20 membership entitles you to a 20% discount on your export certification. Discounted ATA carnets are set at member rates.
- Discounts on Regional Certifying Body Advice (RCB) Advice: You’ll receive a 35% discount on regional certifying body advice.
- Export Hotline: Enjoy unlimited calls to our Members-only Export Hotline where your enquiry will be handled by one of our knowledgeable & experienced International trade specialists. Whether it is a simple enquiry about the HS code of your product or a more complex enquiry such as which export market is a better option in terms of Australian Free Trade Agreements (FTA's) tariff reductions, we are here to help.
- Online FTA Training: China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) Training Module accessible online. With inbuilt tutorials and quizzes to ensure you understand the fundamentals of ChAFTA. We offer a 30% discount on all other FTA training modules, including JAEPA, KAFTA,AANZFTA, or TAFTA.
- Export Advisory Consulting: Access to our experienced international trade advisory team to help you understand the requirements in exporting, and to identify opportunities for future growth and expansion.
- Quarterly Newsletter: The International Trade newsletter is a quarterly e-newsletter service delivering exclusive and timely insights into overseas markets.
- Business Services: The opportunity to attend Inbound Trade Delegations, Discounted Business Matching and Discounted Trade Consulting Services.
Manage your Workforce
CCIQ understands that managing staff is core to your business. We offer Human Resource and Industrial Relations advice and documentation services to help you build your workforce and manage great teams. In effect, we help you stay compliant and mitigate the risks in managing employees.
- Employer Assistance Hotline: If you require urgent Employer Assistance (EA), our experienced EA team can answer your calls regarding your workplace-related issues. Whether it be contracts of employment, modern award interpretation, performance management or a workplace dispute - CCIQ is here to help.
- Discounted Policies, Procedures & Templates: To help you manage your workplace compliance, CCIQ offers 20% discounts on essential workplace policies, procedures and templates.
- Online Staff Training: Getting your paperwork and compliance is step one. Step two is educating your staff on their expectations at work. Our online training platforms provide your business with customisable training modules covering essential workplace behaviours and expectations to ensure your staff know their expectations within the workplace. International 20 members receive two free training module from our Essentials 5 Training.
- HR Essentials: As an International 20 member, you’ll receive access to unlimited modern awards, a HR Essentials Policy Pack, a Complete Guide to Employing Staff, and a HR Health Check for your business.
Make better Business Decisions
- CCIQ Suncorp Pulse Survey: The Pulse survey is the longest running business sentiment survey in Queensland. Each quarter, we invite all members to give their feedback on their operating conditions for us to lobby government and other key stakeholders to improve operating conditions for businesses across the state. You will receive a free copy of this report quarterly to gain insight into how the Queensland business sector is performing.
- Experts on Demand: Needing urgent advice, but not sure where to look? CCIQ's Experts on Demand portal is the perfect place for you to access our key network of strategic advisors; experts in a wide variety of fields, to advise you in the area of assistance.
- Member only invitations: You’ll receive access to CCIQ events and webinars and an invitation to our VIP member lunch
CCIQ international provides your business with the tools, support and platform to reach global markets. Our expert team of international trade advisors have over 60 years of combined experience and can provide you with trusted intelligence, practical advice and business tools to help your business expand across global markets.