My HR Manager
Complete HR compliance, managed by us.
The complete membership for Queensland business owners
Time and lost opportunities cost money so while you’re busy building your business, you need one of Queensland’s oldest industry associations managing your HR and IR functions.
My HR Membership
Expert advice dedicated to your business’ success.
MyHR Manager is the most comprehensive membership CCIQ has offered in its 150-year history.
- Our service allows you to affordably outsource your HR and IR function to Queensland’s leading employer association,
- The cost is less than the hourly rate you’d pay for a HR Manager,
- Nominate the one day of the week each month you would like your HR Manager to come and we’ll start working,
- The days are flexible and can be changed in response to a workplace issue or critical situation.
MyHR Manager is the perfect in-house HR management support for businesses looking to outsource their HR function affordably. Our experienced and qualified experts can help you on a wide range of functions:
- On-boarding and induction
- Performance management
- Management of disciplinary, employee grievance and disputes
- Workplace investigations
- Manager coaching and mentoring on
- HR best practice
- Salary bench-marking
- Drafting of letters, polices, procedures and employment contracts
- Fair Work and Legislative compliance
- including award interpretation
- and application
- HR administration activities
- Workers’ compensation and return to work
- Risk identification and project management.
A business partner as committed as you
Your HR Manager will assist with managing staff in many ways including:
Your HR Manager will ensure your business is HR compliant by:
Agreements and Contracts:
Your HR Manager will manage different agreements and contracts for your business including:
Unlimited access to Employer Assistance Experts
Our Fair Work helpline is staffed by experienced advisors who can help with Fair Work Commission issues, employee counselling, redundancy, union activity, pay and leave questions, and general workplace health and safety issues. Call anytime during business hours.
Protection from and compliance with Fair Work legislation
A fully trained HR adviser from our Employer Assistance team will review
Never go without a policy or procedure ever again
We'll give you an annual subscription to our Employment Law Practical Handbook which gives you everything you need to run a tighter ship when it comes to recruitment, management, employee development, safety and culture.
Online Staff Training
We'll put five employees who you nominate through CCIQ Training in five key areas of small business compliance, to lower your risk of having a legal claim filed against you. The training can be done anywhere using a computer or most mobile devices. Built-in quizzes and snapshot verification prove the attendees received the training, so they can't later say they didn't know if they do something wrong later.
Be a better business professional
Become a better business person with free access to all of our webinars, with on-demand viewing.
Subscribe to business news that matters
Be in the know with a free subscription to Queensland Business News, CCIQ's news subscription service. You’ll receive fortnightly updates, topical news and advice from Queensland's top business leaders to help you run a business.
Supporting Queensland Business
Your membership allows us to fight on behalf of SMEs across the state for better business conditions.
Increase your search visibility
Put your offer to other members with a searchable business listing on our online Member Directory.
Looking for more?
Discover the many benefits CCIQ can provide to your business.