Consultancy and Fee-for-service
We receive over 800 calls a month from our members and we can safely say we've heard it all - but there are some issues that can't be solved with a single phone call.
To help you further, we have introduced an option for a more tailored service through specialised consultancy. If you need more in-depth advice beyond general phone advice, you can engage the Employer Assistance Team to quote you on your specific requirement.
If you would like a follow-up or confirmation email, this attracts a fee.
We can provide consultation on the following matters:
- Workplace investigations
- Performance management
- Employment contract reviews
- Policy and procedure reviews
- Conflict resolution
- Complex award interpretation and application
- HR letter reviews
- HR health checks and HR audits
- Managing serious misconduct case management into disciplinary procedures
- Application to Work Cover Regulator for review of decision
- HR policy implementation and application
- Underpayment of wages claim
- Separation agreements
- Unfair dismissal and general protections response formulation and conciliation representation
- Workers compensation application response