Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Online Training Modules
CCIQ FTA Training is an easy-to-use video training platform that lets you understand the fundamentals of various Free Trade Agreements, to do business better internationally.
Does any of the below relate to your business?
- Exporting goods to China, Japan, Korea, Thailand or the ASEAN economies?
- Aiming to benefit from the negotiated reduced tariff rates under the relevant FTA's Australia has with these countries?
- Too time constrained to read the relevant FTA's?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, our FTA courses are perfect for you!
We have developed 5 training modules for you, our CCIQ International Trade Member, to equip you with the required knowledge to benefit from five Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) Australia has in place with key trading partners:
- Thailand- Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA)
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement (AANZFTA) and AANZFTA First Protocol
- Korea- Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA)
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (JAEPA)
- China- Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA)
These training modules are applicable for commodity exports and do not cover services or investment.
What can I expect from the FTA training modules?
Each of these training modules is taking you on a journey starting with an overview of the FTA followed by the main benefits in terms of tariffs reductions or eliminations for different products covered by the FTA. Benefiting from the reduced tariffs does not come automatically! As part of this training, you will be familiarised with the process starting with the HS code of your product and finishing with the relevant Preferential Certificate of Origin requirements.
The final part of your training will cover issuing the Certificate of Origin by CCIQ:
- How to register with CCIQ?
- What is the correct Certificate of Origin form required for the FTA?
- How to complete it?
- What mistakes to avoid?
To test your knowledge after each of the 3 sections, you will be challenged to complete a mini test with hypothetical scenarios and multiple-choice answers choices. Additional reference tools & resources are provided to you to learn and complete your test successfully. In order to pass the training and receive your CCIQ Certificate of Completion, you must have a score of 75% or above. If you have any questions about this training, please contact our experienced team of International Trade Advisors.
We're here to help
For further information regarding our FTA training modules, please contact us on 1300 731 988.
Have you thought about becoming a member with CCIQ International? Depending on your level of membership, our members receive:
- Up to a 45% discount on their export documentation
- Access to our Export Hotline service that is staffed with experienced trade advisors
- Online Free Trade Agreement training modules
- Access to HR benefits, including our Employer Assistance Hotline and a HR Health Check
- A listing on our Members Directory, invitations to our CCIQ events & webinars plus more!
From $396 Annually inc GST