Risk Management Safety Essentials
Duration: 26 mins
It may surprise you to learn that last year in Australia and New Zealand over 11.1 million working days where lost due to accidents arising from office based work.
Risk management is about vital practical steps to protect you and your co-workers from real harm and suffering. It helps you focus on the risks that really matter in your workplace – the ones with the potential to cause real harm.
Includes modules on:
- What is Risk Management?
- Understanding Hazards and Risks
- Five Steps to Risk Assessment
- Identify the hazards
- Decide who might be harmed and how
- Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Record your findings and implement them
- Review your assessment and update if necessary