CCIQ can certify a variety of export documents including:
- Certificates of Free Sale – must be on Chamber letterhead
- Health Certificates – must be on company letterhead
- Commercial Invoices – must be on your company documents
- Certificates of Analysis – must be on your company letterhead
- Certificates of Manufacture – must be on company letterhead
- Supplier Declarations of Conformity
- Visa letters – must be on your company letterhead. Please bring your passport for verification purposes.
Please contact CCIQ for the correct wording and formatting before creating a letter or document, to ensure it complies with the various authorities' processes and requirements. Please note, you may be required to complete C04 Exporter Information form for some attestations.
For CCIQ to attest to the validity of such documents, you must forward the original documents, plus a copy for filing, to the Export Documentation team.
Document Certification is processed within 24 hours from the initial submission from 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Our CCIQ Export Documentation Team is here to help.